- Wednesday 4th April @ 11am Easter Storytime and craft activity @Great Escape Books Free event. Suitable ages 4-8yrs
- Wed 11th April @ 11am. Could You? Would You? Drawing Workshop with Trudy White @ Great Escape Books
Join artist & author Trudy White to explore her book: Could You? Would You? Talk, laugh and draw your answers to questions such as:
- Would you swap your arms for wings?
- What will you do when you are very old?
- Where do you like to walk from your house?
- How would someone find you in a crowd?
Snuggled in the children’s section of the bookshop, we will use coloured pencils, pens and textas to make pages of imaginative drawings to take home. Trudy White teaches creative workshops to children and adults at various universities and schools, and at ArtPlay in Melbourne. Look up her work at http://www.trudywhite.com for more information.
Suitable 6-10 years. Participation by gold coin donation.